Logo

 


Meaning of the name 'Amanda'



Latin Alphabet/Symbols





Sketches: Stars forming A's, Signatures, Norse rune for love, Latin symbols for initials



Logo: Latin Initials connected, overlap highlighted.
Colored versions: All color blind friendly



Artist Statement

    I designed this logo by taking the origin of my name and going from there. Because my name derives from old Latin, I took the Latin alphabet and took the symbols that translate to my initials (since my entire name would've been too long and complex for a logo). Once I connected them, It felt like it was missing something, there was no differentiation between the symbols. So I decided to create a separate shape where the overlap would be and that turned out to be the exact piece I needed to make the logo complete. When it came to the colors, I really just messed around with Adobe's color wheel until I found combinations that I liked, I didn't want anything too bright that would become an eyesore so I went for lower value colors.

Comments

Popular Posts