Self Portrait Poster

 




For this assignment, I was inspired by the Rosie the riveter poster form the 1940’s and 50’s. I took an old photo of myself and used it to make the base for the portrait. I did change the color of the shirt i was wearing to match that of the speech bubble (the background and speech bubble colors were taken directly from the Rosie the Riveter poster). I used the quote “Endure and Survive” from he TV show and game ‘The Last of Us’. The game itself has had a big influence in my life and that quote specifically runs through my head a lot. It also sort of fit with the Rose the Riveter style inspiration, the “We Can Do It” mindset.

Comments

  1. I remember when the "Endure and Survive" made me laugh in class. The color combinations are great. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts