Black and White to Color


For this assignment, I had to take a photo of myself, turn it black and white, and then photoshop color back into it. I decided to take three different color schemes and pallets to make three different versions of the photo. I wanted to try to make every picture look different so my pallets were as different as I could get them. One thing I paid a lot of attention to was trying to make the colors pop. I wanted to keep the colors I used for my skin as far from actual skin color as I could which is why they are vibrant.






 

Comments

  1. I really like all three color pallets that you chose for this project, I think that they are super unique. I also really like that you chose a picture with water in the background because it looks cool when you add color to it. .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts